Saturday, March 13, 2010

Before I pass judgement on this lady, I will have to view her back catologue of work, purely for research purposes of course.

I always made friends and family angry by ripping away the baloney and saying: "Okay, what's really going on here?" People don't like to have their delusions dispelled or their defense systems tampered with. But, on the other hand, what good does it do to stick a bandaid over a problem that could be solved by getting to the truth?

Maybe I acted like a savage beast, but the problems got solved too.

One of the hardest things to deal with--and I only realized it in part--was the fact that some people are not as resilient as I am, but I sense this and gave them as much reassurance as possible while refusing to accept excuses or phoney explanations.

Maybe I'm not the best, but it seems to me that getting to the truth and solving the problem is a better idea than covering it all up to avoid unpleasantness.

No comments: